After you have completed all three of Peony
's Adventures and have officially finished the Crown Tundra
Story, one of the townspeople of Freezington
will gift you with Cosmog
in thanks for saving the village from either Glastrier
. If you are playing Pokemon Sword, this Cosmog will eventually evolve into Solgaleo. Conversly, if you are playing on Pokemon Shield, this Cosmog will become Lunala once fully evolved.
This may seem like you can't obtain both Solgaleo and Lunala on the same game without transferring or trading, but that isn't actually the case. First off, you can find both Solgaleo and Lunala as the Final Boss Pokemon in Dynamax
Adventures on the Crown Tundra
. It will take loads of time to find both using this method; however, it is possible. There is also another method players can use, one that involves buying both Pokemon Sword & Shield
and their given Expansion Passes, which is actually much easier to orchestrate if you have the time to do so. By following these simple steps below, you will be able to own both Solgaleo and Lunala on the same game without having to chance it with Dynamax Adventures
1) Have Both Pokemon Sword & Pokemon Shield
2) Have Pokemon HOME Downloaded To Nintendo Switch - Paid Version Is Not Required
3) Purchase the Expansion Passes for both Pokemon Sword & Pokemon ShieldSteps
1) After completing the Crown Tundra
Story in Pokemon Sword and having obtained Cosmog
, fully evolve it into Solgaleo.
2) Complete the Crown Tundra
Story in Pokemon Shield, obtaining Cosmog
afterwards and fully evolving it into Lunala.
3) Log into Pokemon HOME using Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield. Deposit either Solgaleo/Lunala.
4) Log into Pokemon HOME with the other version and withdraw the Pokemon you just deposited with your other game.
5) Enjoy using both Solgaleo and Lunala within one of your games!Click Here To Find Out How To Get Both Regieleki & Regidrago!
Click Here To Find Out How To Get Both Glastrier & Spectrier!