Much like in the Isle of Armor DLC, players will ultimately have the choice between the two newest Regi Legendary Pokemon. While completing Peony's The Terrible Titans... Lurking Locked Away Adventure, they will have to capture the original Regi Legendary Trio of Regirock, Regice and Registeel. However, after capturing all three, they will be able to earn access to the temple ruins of Regieleki and Regidrago in Three-Point Pass.
Unfortunately, players will only be able to obtain one of the two newest Regi Legends depending on the pattern they create with the light up tiles on the ground. If you light all the tiles on the left side, all the tiles on the right side and the second highest tile in the middle row, you will go into battle against Regieleki when you click on the statue. If you light the top two tiles on the left side, the top two tiles on the right side and the top tile and two bottom tiles in the middle row, you will go into battle against Regidrago when you click on the statue.
If you're looking to get both Regieleki and Regidrago without having to trade for the one you don't receive by the end of the Crown Tundra Story, then you're in luck because it is possible by following the correct steps. By following these simple steps below, you will be able to own both Regieleki and Regidrago (and thus be able to find Regigigas with the help of all five Regi Legends)!
1) Have Pokemon HOME Downloaded To Nintendo Switch - Paid Version Is Not Required
2) Have A Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile On Same System With Access To Pokemon Sword/Shield
3) Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile Must Also Have Access To Isle Armor DLC
1) After completing the Crown Tundra Story on your first Nintendo Switch Profile and have obtain either Regieleki or Regidrago, log into your second profile and complete the Crown Tundra DLC once again.
2) In your Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile, choose the Regi Legend opposite that of the one you chose in your original Nintendo Switch Profile. By the end of the Crown Tundra Story this time around, you will have the other Regi Legendary Pokemon.
3) Log into Pokemon HOME using your Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile. Deposit either Regieleki or Regidrago.
4) Without leaving Pokemon HOME, log onto your Original Nintendo Switch Profile and withdraw Regieleki/Regidrago.
5) Enjoy using both Regieleki and Regidrago within your Original Nintendo Switch Profile's Pokemon Sword/Shield Save File!
Click Here To Find Out How To Get Both Solgaleo & Lunala!
Click Here To Find Out How To Get Both Glastrier & Spectrier!