If you're looking to get both Urshifu Forms without having to trade for the one you don't receive by the end of the Isle of Armor Story, then you're in luck because it is possible by following the correct steps. By following these simple steps below, you will be able to own both Single Strike Urshifu and Rapid Strike Urshifu (as well as both having access to their Gigantamax Forms)!
1) Have Pokemon HOME Downloaded To Nintendo Switch - Paid Version Is Not Required
2) Have A Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile On Same System With Access To Pokemon Sword/Shield
3) Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile Must Also Have Access To Isle Armor DLC
1) After completing the Isle of Armor Story on your first Nintendo Switch Profile and have obtain one of the two Gigantamax Urshifu Forms, log into your second profile and complete the Isle of Armor DLC once again.
2) In your Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile, choose the Tower of Two Fists opposite that of the one you chose in your original Nintendo Switch Profile. By the end of the Isle of Armor Story this time around, you will have the other Gigantamax Urshifu Form.
Click Here to learn which Urshifu Form is the best!
We have questions and answers related to this topic which may also help you: