Much like in the Isle of Armor
DLC, players will ultimately have the choice between two Different Forms
of the main Legendary Pokemon of the Crown Tundra
. This time around that Pokemon is Calyrex
, and its special secondary form revolves around whether it tames either Glastrier
. As players complete the The Sacred Bonds Of Sovereign And Steed
Story in the Crown Tundra, players will get to decide whether to go after Glastrier or Spectrier depending on where they plant the carrot seeds retrieved for Calyrex. If a player wants to obtain Calyrex's Ice Rider Form, they will need to plant the seed in the Snowslide Slope
field in order to pursue Glastrier. If a player wants to eventually obtain Calyrex's Ghost
Rider Form, they will need to plant the seed in the Old Cemetery
field in order to go after Spectrier.
If you're looking to get both Calyrex
Secondary Forms without having to trade for the one you don't receive by the end of the Crown Tundra
Story, then you're in luck because it is possible by following the correct steps. By following these simple steps below, you will be able to own both Glastrier
(and thus have access to both Calyrex Ice Rider
and Calyrex Ghost Rider
1) Have Pokemon HOME Downloaded To Nintendo Switch - Paid Version Is Not Required
2) Have A Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile On Same System With Access To Pokemon Sword/Shield
3) Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile Must Also Have Access To Isle Armor DLCSteps
1) After completing the Crown Tundra
Story on your first Nintendo Switch Profile and have obtain either Glastrier
, log into your second profile and complete the Crown Tundra DLC once again.
2) In your Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile, choose the Legendary Steed opposite that of the one you chose in your original Nintendo Switch Profile. By the end of the Crown Tundra
Story this time around, you will have the other Legendary Horse Pokemon.
3) Log into Pokemon HOME using your Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile. Deposit either Glastrier
4) Without leaving Pokemon HOME, log onto your Original Nintendo Switch Profile and withdraw Glastrier
5) Enjoy using both Glastrier
within your Original Nintendo Switch Profile's Pokemon Sword/Shield Save File!Click Here To Find Out How To Get Both Solgaleo & Lunala!
Click Here To Find Out How To Get Both Regieleki & Regidrago!