Much like in the Isle of Armor DLC, players will ultimately have the choice between two Different Forms of the main Legendary Pokemon of the Crown Tundra. This time around that Pokemon is Calyrex, and its special secondary form revolves around whether it tames either Glastrier or Spectrier. As players complete the The Sacred Bonds Of Sovereign And Steed Story in the Crown Tundra, players will get to decide whether to go after Glastrier or Spectrier depending on where they plant the carrot seeds retrieved for Calyrex. If a player wants to obtain Calyrex's Ice Rider Form, they will need to plant the seed in the Snowslide Slope field in order to pursue Glastrier. If a player wants to eventually obtain Calyrex's Ghost Rider Form, they will need to plant the seed in the Old Cemetery field in order to go after Spectrier.
If you're looking to get both Calyrex Secondary Forms without having to trade for the one you don't receive by the end of the Crown Tundra Story, then you're in luck because it is possible by following the correct steps. By following these simple steps below, you will be able to own both Glastrier and Spectrier (and thus have access to both Calyrex Ice Rider and Calyrex Ghost Rider)!
1) Have Pokemon HOME Downloaded To Nintendo Switch - Paid Version Is Not Required
2) Have A Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile On Same System With Access To Pokemon Sword/Shield
3) Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile Must Also Have Access To Isle Armor DLC
1) After completing the Crown Tundra Story on your first Nintendo Switch Profile and have obtain either Glastrier or Spectrier, log into your second profile and complete the Crown Tundra DLC once again.
2) In your Secondary Nintendo Switch Profile, choose the Legendary Steed opposite that of the one you chose in your original Nintendo Switch Profile. By the end of the Crown Tundra Story this time around, you will have the other Legendary Horse Pokemon.
Click Here To Find Out How To Get Both Solgaleo & Lunala!
Click Here To Find Out How To Get Both Regieleki & Regidrago!
We have questions and answers related to this topic which may also help you: