Bird Feeding / Spotting Hobby
is divided into areas, and each time you work through the collection you must do so in the order of the lines - which means unlocking the new areas again.
We cover the steps needed to unlock this Hobby
in detail here:
There are 12 birds in total - 3 birds for each row. The areas and birds are found in order as follows:
- Row 1 - Town Park - Rock Dove / Dove / Rainbow Lorikeet
- Row 2 - Swiming Centre - Blue-and-Yellow Macaw / Scarlet Macaw / Eastern Rosella
- Row 3 - Community Center - Crimson Rosella / Golden Dove / Cockatoo
- Row 4 - Snow Park - Galah / Major Mitchel's Cackatoo / Green Macaw
The first time that you complete the collection you will unlock each Bird Feeding Area plus you will also unlock the special prize, a Pet
Parrot in a Cage. Once unlocked you can then purchase this pet/decor from the store at a cost of 10 LP
Each time you complete the collection after that you receive XP
by horizontal rank plus 3 LP
for completing the full collection each time.
Levels in this Hobby
results in special bonuses. The Levels - with their bonuses - are as follows:
- Level 1 - Egg - 10% increase per feeding.
- Level 2 - Fledgling - 4% increase per feeding.
- Level 3 - Pecking Orderer - 2 to 3% increase per feeding.
- Level 4 - 1 to 2% increase per feeding.
- Level 5 - Eggspert - 2013.5% to 1% increase per feeding.
- Level 6 - Flock Star - Mastered.
If your Senior Sim is not of the Geeky variety of gets tired easy, remember there is always Quilting