Aurora Mine Goddess Puzzle
This sub-area is Aurora will only become available by breaking your promise to them and making them work. Inside the mine, you need to find all 8 hidden flit switches to reveal the treasure chest.
1. As soon as you climb the first set of stairs, look to the left; you'll find the first flit switch there.
2. Follow the path clockwise until you reach the stairs in the far corner. The switch is beside the stairs on the left.
3. Go down the ramp in the far lefthand corner and look at the central platform. You'll find the switch by the platform's pillar.
4. Look for the next flit switch under the wooden walkways. Go down the rocky ledge then follow the path west until you see it.
5. One flit switch is located across the right side of the central platform
6. On the right-hand path, keep following the path as far as you can go. You should spot a pillar facing away from the statue. The flit switch is embedded there.
7. When you extend the bridge that leads to the central platform, step on it and look around to find the switch under some wooden walkways to the left.
8. In the right-hand part of the cave are four pillars; scan the ceiling to find the switch near it.
Once the switches gather in one place, use a wide-area magic attack to activate them all. Grab the Legendary weapon from the chest.