Fallout 3 Guide - Walkthrough
You'll awaken in a gray virtual world - and you want to find your dad and get the hell out, so let's get down to business immediately. See the girl in the center of town, called Betty? Talk to her.
You'll quickly discover that Betty's a façade.
You now have two options:
1. Good Karma Path (Fast):
Don't give in to Betty's games. Instead, start searching for dad on your own.
The Abandoned House holds answers, but you'll have to look for them first ..
Head inside the abandoned house, which is the house on the north. Inside you'll find several objects which you can activate. To proceed, you must activate them in a specific order. The correct order - if you don't feel like puzzling around anymore - is: Radio, Glass Pitcher, Gnome, Glass Pitcher, Cinder Block, Gnome, Bottle. This will bring a terminal up. Before you select the Chinese Invasion option, read through all other options to learn more about the virtual world you're stuck in. When you've done so, activate the Chinese Invasion and go outside. It looks like all residents are shot by a group of soldiers. Head over to Betty to figure out what's going on, then leave Tranquility Lane by going through the door next to her.
2. Bad Karma Path (Long):
You can quit the silly games anytime you want and switch to path 1.
First of all you should know that you can check the mailboxes in front of the houses to see of whom the house belongs to. That being said, look around for the Neusbaum's House, and find Timmy, a young boy just like yourself. Choose whichever option you like best from below:
1. Hit him with your fists until he starts to cry.
2. Do the Speech Challenge about his parents divorcing.
3. Kill one of his parents in the house. Timmy will soon see it and cry.
4. Go inside the house and find the Military School Brochure. Show it to Timmy and tell him that he's gonna have to go there. Sorry kid.
Return to Betty and ask any one question that burns the most for you. After this you're sent out to break the Rockwell's marriage. Head into their house, go upstairs and read the dairy of Ms. Rockwell. Again you have several options:
The Rolling Pin allows for a brute way to accomplish your goal.
1. Grab the Rolling Pin from the kitchen below, head outside and into the Simpson residence. Find Ms. Simpson and kill her with the Rolling Pin. Now Locate Roger Rockwell and tell him how crazy his wife is, twice.
2. Talk to Ms. Rockwell and do the Speech Challenge about Roger kissing an other woman.
3. Go into the Simpsons house and grab the Lacy Underwear from the bedroom upstairs. Place this on the desk in the basement of the Rockwells and tell Ms. Rockwell to come to the basement. Tell her that Roger is cheating on her, or..
4. Tell her that Roger is a transvestite. Lol. :p
Return to Betty, who'll demand another task from you. She now wants you to kill Mabel Henderson. Enter her house.
1. Head upstairs and fiddle with the chain of the chandelier. Wait for Mabel to pass right under it.
2. Fiddle with the oven and ask Mabel to bake you a Pie.
3. Use the terminal to make the robot target everything in sight. Stay far away as he slays Mabel.
4. Use the rollerskate at the top of the stairs. Whenever Mabel comes down, she'll break her neck.
Your last task is to kill all residents in Tranquility Lane. You can use the compass to locate them with the green flashing arrows. After this you're granted freedom.