Prestige is the point system exclusive to Conquest Mode that serves as the currency to purchase new planes that can only be used in that mode. Prestige and Unlock Planes are also carried over to new Conquest runs. In this page, we will provide some tips on how to efficiently farm for Prestige, especially if you’ve just started playing Conquest Mode.
Prestige and unlocked planes are carried over to new Conquest runs. Since you’ll start off with a trainer aircraft and have to complete missions using low-tier planes, it’s normal to complete a few missions at low alert level then restart the run so you can keep farming the low alert level missions.
Our objective for farming is to save up enough prestige to afford the “Stepping Stone
” aircraft that will help us clear more missions until you can ultimately afford the PW.Mk1, which is the best plane in the game. The latter missions and high alert levels will pretty much require the use of top-tier aircraft. You can use other top-tier prototypes but still, having the PW.Mk1 will make things a lot more manageable. You can find the steps below.
- Play in Normal then select the modifier to alert level to 0.5x.
- If this is your first run, save enough credits to buy the SV-37. This is the cheapest plane you can get that has ASM, which will be useful for a lot of missions with ships.
- Prioritize territories with Cordium.
- Earn enough credits to purchase 1 War Hero
- Save your credits and complete missions until you can afford the 205-class air battleship.
- From there, depending on your cordium, you can buy a Littoria and recruit another War Hero.
- Save Prestige to get the F/E-18.
- After getting the F/E-18, you can now start saving for the PW-MK1. Try buying all the airships first; otherwise, try getting the most skilled pilots first and recruit the most you’re able to, per tier.
- Try to complete missions the best you can. If you get shot down, at least you can start the next run with the same settings and with the F/E-18 already available.
That concludes our short Prestige Farming Guide for Project Wingman’s Conquest Mode
. Please check out our other pages within the guide for more helpful tips and tidbits about this outstanding flight combat sim.