Project Wingman has 40 achievements, ranging from the straightforward ones like completing campaign missions or destroying a certain number of enemies to the grindy ones like collecting all aircraft in the campaign and Conquest Mode. In this page, we will provide tips on how to unlock all achievements in the game.
Things to note:
* For difficulty-related achievements, completing the campaign on Hard will also unlock the related achievements for clearing the game on lower difficulties (Easy, Normal). If you completed the campaign once on normal, you can skip Hard and play the game again on Mercenary difficulty instead to unlock the achievements for clearing the campaign on both Hard and Mercenary difficulties.
* For achievements which requires you to destroy specific number of targets, the kills you do in Free Mission is also counted.
* There are no missable achievements in the game. Some of the rare achievements will require grinding but can be achieved by spending time and effort nonetheless.
* For the achievements related to owning aircrafts, the planes should be bought and part of your active collection. If you sold some aircraft before, you’ll need to purchase them again.
* For more information about certain achievements in this list, we will be providing additional details in the dedicated sections following the list below.
|Another Day||Complete Mission 1 of the Campaign.|
|No Borders||Complete Mission 2 of the Campaign.|
|Evictors||Complete Mission 3 of the Campaign.|
|Invasive Species||Complete Mission 4 of the Campaign.|
|Undignified||Complete Mission 5 of the Campaign.|
|Hot Extract||Complete Mission 6 of the Campaign.|
|Showdown at Sea||Complete Mission 7 of the Campaign.|
|Clear Skies||Complete Mission 8 of the Campaign.|
|An Ace; On Stage||Complete Mission 9 of the Campaign.|
|Blackout||Complete Mission 10 of the Campaign.|
|Ice Oldman||Complete Mission 11 of the Campaign.|
|Light Show||Complete Mission 12 of the Campaign.|
|Mercenary Infamy||Complete Mission 13 of the Campaign.|
|Vindication & Retribution||Complete Mission 14 of the Campaign.|
|Calamity||Complete Mission 15 of the Campaign.|
|Soul at Hazard||Complete Mission 16 of the Campaign.|
|Alpha Strike||Complete Mission 17 of the Campaign.|
|Tragedy of the Commons||Complete Mission 18 of the Campaign.|
|Rough Seas||Complete Mission 19 of the Campaign.|
|Kingdom Come||Complete Mission 20 of the Campaign.|
|I see no Kings up here||Complete Mission 21 of the Campaign.|
|Crowned||Complete the Campaign once.|
|No Name Mercenary||Complete all missions in Easy Difficulty mode.|
|Mercenary||Complete all missions in Normal Difficulty mode.|
|Sicario's Top Dog||Complete all missions in Hard Difficulty mode. (1)|
|King of the Skies||Complete all missions in Mercenary Difficulty mode. (2)|
|Payout Machine||Destroy a total of 2000 targets.|
|Ace||Destroy a total of 600 air targets.|
|Big Shot||Destroy a total of 250 vessels. (3)|
|Ground Pounder||Destroy a total of 600 ground targets.|
|He said it!||He said the title of the game! In game! I can't believe it! (4)|
|Acceptable Loss||Sell an aircraft in any game mode.|
|Buying Power||Own a total of 5 aircraft in the campaign.|
|Building Inventory||Own a total of 15 aircraft in the campaign.|
|Hoarding Problem||Own every single aircraft in the campaign.|
|Hungry For Power||Unlock all aircraft in Conquest Mode.|
|Decked Out!||Purchase every single unit in Conquest Mode (5)|
|High Alert||Reach alert level 10 in Conquest Mode.|
|Priority Threat||Reach alert level 20 in Conquest Mode.|
|Unstoppable Power||Reach alert level 30 in Conquest Mode.|
(1) Sicario's Top Dog Completing the campaign in Hard Mode also unlocks “No Name Mercenary” and “Mercenary” achievements for the Easy and Normal difficulties as well.
(2) King of the Skies
Mercenary mode is unlocked after completing the campaign once. This mode changes the enemy composition and numbers, even throwing more advanced aircraft than what you’ll normally encounter on that mission at lower difficulties. Enemies will also be able to deal more damage to you so expect to get shot down often if you’re not careful. Since starting a new campaign in this mode allows you to keep your unlocked/purchased planes and funds, you’re expected to use high/top-tier aircraft from the beginning.
(3) Big Shot
This achievement refers to naval vessels. There are specific missions with ships that you have to deal with like Mission 7: Eminent Domain, Mission 13: Valkyrie's Call, and Mission 19: Red Sea to name a few.
(4) He said it!
This is unlocked automatically during Mission 12: Midnight Light
(5) Decked Out!
You must purchase the maximum number of each recruitable pilot Type as well as all four airships in one Conquest run. Upgrades for the airships are not required.