Question for Pokemon Sapphire

Guest asks: Added Jul 11th 2012, ID #272308

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

Where is tm surf??? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 12th Jul 2012, ID #522374
HM03 (Surf) can be obtained from Wally's Father in Petalburg City, after you have defeated the Petalburg City Gym Leader.

Hope this helps!
So(ul)Amazin answered: Added 12th Jul 2012, ID #522406
Once you beat your dad, go into the house left of it, Wally's father will give you it!
Guest answered: Added 13th Jul 2012, ID #522585
U have to pass 5 gym.then go to near 5 gym's all houses and talk to all.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?