Question for Pokemon Sapphire

Guest asks: Added Jan 2nd 2012, ID #237933

Question for Pokemon Sapphire

I messed up and after beating my dad at the Petalburg gym I forgot to get surf from the Wally family. I can't get back to get it because mr Briney is now not in Slateport where I left him...any way I can get back there? What do I do? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
-linzo2- answered: Added 2nd Jan 2012, ID #469279
No worries. Just head back to Verdanturf Town via Mauville.
Take the Rusturf Tunnel back to Rustboro City, and then head south through Petalburg Woods back to the City.

Hope I helped.
jinxer1 answered: Added 2nd Jan 2012, ID #469415
Ok well I don't know if you have figured the problem out yet but I wont lie it will b a little time consuming you are going to have to go up from slateport to mauville then from there up to the desert then from there up to the town fallarbor then you keep going and you need to get to the cave that has a waterfall in it (I can't remeber the name but it is the golden looking one) and you keep going until you reach rustboro town then from there you go all the way back to wally house and get the HM surf hope this helps it is time consuming but it's the only way to do it
Showing all comments
Guest said: 23rd Nov 2014, ID #475269 | REPORT
Would if norman won, t battle with you

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?