Question for Pokemon Gold

hanter1994 asks: Added Sep 2nd 2007, ID #95875

Question for Pokemon Gold

Hey what do you do to that wigly tree in your way and can you traid to firered. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
lucario_master1991 answered: Added 2nd Sep 2007, ID #207848
You spray it with water it is sodowodo and no you can't trade it
Other Answers
Nanoboy25 answered: Added 2nd Sep 2007, ID #207927
You water it. Its really a Suddowoodo and will jump up if you water it. Be prepared to fight it. And no as far as I know you cannot trade from a Gameboy game t0o a Gameboy Advance game.
adamco13 answered: Added 2nd Sep 2007, ID #207955
1. Use a water pail and water it

2. You can't sorry(Do you mean red version? The origional? If you do then it's in the next town from where you r.)
darkcry_08 answered: Added 17th May 2008, ID #254721
The water thats called squirt bottle you can get that item by defeating the gym leader in goldenrod city after you defeat the gym leader go the flower shop and talk to the girls and one of them will give you the squirt bottle

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?