Question for Pokemon Gold

goldversion asks: Added Aug 18th 2007, ID #94570

Question for Pokemon Gold

Ppl say that you are supposed to go to the Kanto Radio Staion in Lavernder town and talk to the music director to the the poke flute, but when I went there the music director said that I need an expn card in order to get his upgrade thing. How do I get the expn card? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Sab.z answered: Added 7th Oct 2007, ID #212061
After saving the power station the guy in the radio station will (he is the manager) give you the card.
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?