Question for Pokemon Gold

cashmny888 asks: Added Jul 29th 2004, ID #7765

Question for Pokemon Gold

Where do you get a pokemon that knows rock smash or the tm? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Naythan answered: Added 30th Jul 2004, ID #10849
First you battle the Sudowoodo,then go right to the chubby looking guy and he will give you the TM of 'rock smash'.Now you can buy that TM in Goldenrod City market
spideraman99 answered: Added 22nd Feb 2005, ID #35008
Beat the weird tree, Sudowoodo, and the guy east of it will give you the TM.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?