Question for Pokemon Gold

game rocker asks: Added Dec 5th 2005, ID #43486

Question for Pokemon Gold

Hello could someone please tell me where to find exp share and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
pyro9 answered: Added 5th Dec 2005, ID #89081
To get EXP share you have to get red Gyradoes. After you catch it,it should have a item attached to it called Red Scale. Take it and trade your red scale with Mr. Pokemon's EXP share.
cheatateen answered: Added 5th Dec 2005, ID #89161
Get the red garydos(spelling) scale and take it to mr pokemon
rockinangels answered: Added 17th Aug 2006, ID #142801
When you get the red scoale from the red gyarados then give it to mr Pokemon and he will give you the exp share.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?