Question for Pokemon Gold

beardys asks: Added Sep 25th 2005, ID #39258

Question for Pokemon Gold

I need to know where can I buy or get a "King's Rock" becuase I would like to evolve a Slowpoke into a Slowking (by trading it when holding King's Rock) and also where can I catch a Slowpoke and will I need surf to catch one? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
RJ755 answered: Added 25th Sep 2005, ID #77852
To get a king's rock you go back to the slowpoke well (need strength and surf) go to back and move the boulder then surf till you see a guy standing on a platform he'll give you king's rock.
Slowpoke are easy to find when you surf in slowpoke well and rarely you can find a slowbro.
Rate plz
Other Answers
ak-47s rock answered: Added 25th Sep 2005, ID #77936
It's in union cave. Talk to a guy below the first floor by going down the ladder and he'll give it to you.
Arbitor answered: Added 3rd Oct 2005, ID #79032
In union cave.
Talk to the guy down the well ( I think )

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?