Question for Pokemon Gold

Guest asks: Added Dec 18th 2011, ID #234209

Question for Pokemon Gold

How do I get pokeflute if I had already given the expn card to the super musical director? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
-linzo2- answered: Added 6th Apr 2012, ID #496068
If you already have the Expn Card from the director, then you can already access the Pokeflute Station on the radio. To get to it, access the radio from your Pokegear the same way you did in Johto. The only difference will be the number of the channels. The Pokeflute is on Channel 20.

Hope I helped.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?