Question for Pokemon Gold

Guest asks: Added Dec 13th 2011, ID #233578

Question for Pokemon Gold

How do you get rid of the wrigley tree in Pokemon heart gold and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 14th Dec 2011, ID #463436
For future reference, try to ask questions for Pokemon HeartGold in the Pokemon HeartGold Section.

After you recieve the Badge from Whitney, go to the Flower Shop in Goldenrod City. You'll receive the Squirtbottle from someone in there. After that, go to the "Moving Tree". If you use the Squirtbottle on it, you'll go into battle with it. You'll find out that it's not a tree, but instead is a Sudowoodo.

Hope this helps!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?