Question for Pokemon Gold

Craig Woods asks: Added Apr 19th 2004, ID #1835

Question for Pokemon Gold

How do I get Snorlax out of the way? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
clint2405 answered: Added 19th Apr 2004, ID #1921
You have to find the thing for the powerplant and give it to the guy at the powerplant.

The guy at the radio tower, in Kanto, will give a card for your radio because you turned the power back on. You should be able to get Pokemon flute on the radio.

You go up to the Snorelax and turn on pokemon flute.' Then press A by him and he will wake up and fight. If you want to catch him, he will be at level 50.
Other Answers
ak-47s rock answered: Added 15th May 2005, ID #52941
Play the pokeflute on the radio that you can get from the radio tower in Lavender town.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?