Question for Pokemon Gold

joma_ha asks: Added Dec 21st 2004, ID #16718

Question for Pokemon Gold

I have two questions:

1)How do I fix the power plant on gold version?(Tell me step by step please)

2)Where do I get the card that allows me to play the poke flute?

Thanks. and get

Add your answer

Answers for this Question

Submission removed pending moderation
Juan Lopez answered: Added 21st Dec 2004, ID #25872
1). First go to the power plant talk to the guy by the generators,

2). Get out of the power plant.

3). Go to Mystis Gym.

4). Go inside

5). Inside in the middle pond in the left ouer corner the machine part will be there.

1). First go to lavander town, then go to the radio tower inside talk to the guy with a black hat he will give it to you.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?