Question for Pokemon Gold

gamenerd asks: Added Oct 19th 2004, ID #12879

Question for Pokemon Gold

spiderman99 were do you get the TM for fire blast? I have looked in all the department stores where is IT!!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
spideraman99 answered: Added 19th Oct 2004, ID #18959
You get the TM for fire blast in the Goldenrod game corner. It's TM 38 for 5500 coins.
can u dig dat answered: Added 12th Nov 2004, ID #22012
Spend 5,500 at the gambling place for fire blast.

Guest answered: Added 26th May 2011, ID #407529
You buy it at the goldenrod depatment store o f5

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?