are basically a collection system for the different actions that can be used in the game for attacks and moves. With respect to collecting the Play Styles as part of their Focus, each has its own set of requirements that must be fulfilled in order to unlock them. The following Play Styles are collectible in Hitman: Absolution through the single-player Campaign
Note: for the active attacks (not to include the human shield and tank damage) you will need to accomplish these goals while being undetected / in stealth mode.
- Bank Robber: Take three hostages (human shields) and knock them out (no kills).
- Bartender: Complete five kills with beverage bottles.
- Berserker: Complete five kills with a Fire Axe.
- Brutus: Complete five stealth kills with a knife.
- Champion: Complete five kills with bare hands.
- Dynamite Harry: Complete five kills with Remote Explosives.
- Dynasty Warrior: Complete nine kills with a Katana.
- Glass Cannon: Complete five kills with a shotgun without being damaged.
- Gunslinger: Complete fifteen kills with a revolver.
- Jinx: Complete two accidental kills.
- Maestro: Complete five headshot kills in a row with a sniper rifle without missing.
- Needle Pumper: Complete five stealth-kills with a syringe.
- Piano Man: Complete five Fiber-wire Garrote Kills.
- Pitcher: Complete five sharp-object throw kills.
- Reaper Man: Complete eight Point-Shooting Kills.
- Sandman: Complete three Choke-hold and regular subdues.
- Spook: Complete three kills with a silenced handgun.
- Tank: Take damage twenty times from enemy attacks.
- Undertaker: Hide five pacified bodies in containers.
- Viking: Complete five kills with wooden clubs (baseball bats, golf clubs, sledge hammer, etc.).