Question for Pokemon Red

cheatfreak58 asks: Added Sep 7th 2005, ID #38221

Question for Pokemon Red

I started the game over, and forgot how to get to veridian city. How do you get through the thirsty guard? If you use a soda or something, where do you get it? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
DigDug Dude answered: Added 10th Sep 2005, ID #76418
Viridian City is right above Pallet Town.

You give the guarda drink, found at the top of the Mart in Celadon.
Arbitor answered: Added 5th Oct 2005, ID #79383
You give the guarda drink from the super store at the top
Black_Dragon1090 answered: Added 5th Oct 2005, ID #79461
To get to Veridian you just need to walk north of Pallet Town and there it is.

To get past the thirsty guard you gotta buy either a fresh water, lemonade or soda pop at the rooftop square in the market at Celadon; and then giving it to him (talk to him to give it).

Fresh water is the cheapest.
jImBoW89 answered: Added 10th Oct 2005, ID #80545
You buy a water and give it to the guard.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?