Question for Pokemon Red

Gimil_01 asks: Added Jul 19th 2005, ID #33975

Question for Pokemon Red

Where is the guy you can trade with for Mr Mine? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
tailic33 answered: Added 19th Jul 2005, ID #66219
The guy is found in the house south of the diglets cave entrance south of Pewter City.
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?