Question for Pokemon Red

Guest asks: Added Dec 18th 2011, ID #234164

Question for Pokemon Red

How can we use badges in Pokemon red to fly in the sky? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 19th Dec 2011, ID #464467
You need HM Fly to be able to fly from one city to another. HM02 (Fly) can be obtained from someone on Route 16 in Pokemon Red. You can use HM Fly outside of battle once you get the Thunder Badge.

Hope this helps!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?