Question for Pokemon Crystal

pkmnfreak asks: Added Jun 21st 2006, ID #59274

Question for Pokemon Crystal

(groan) Please tell me there's a way to get your game back if it says "file corupt" because I have my pikachu from yellow (lvl 97) on the game and I don't want to lose him! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
hiinthesky16000 answered: Added 21st Jun 2006, ID #128292
Maybe but I doubt it sorry man
bananasfoster42 answered: Added 21st Jun 2006, ID #128293
Sorry dude. That happened to me on Silver, and even when I restarted my game it always screws up. If your game's like mine, it's pretty much shot.
kyleteen answered: Added 21st Jun 2006, ID #128365
Uh, have you played emerald version? When that happens it should just take you to the last time you saved ( besides the corrupted one.)
Shugo255 answered: Added 21st Jun 2006, ID #128378
Ooo...Darn...( HAHA )...There was an old Gameshark Cheat but it doesn'tr work anymore
skyline specialist answered: Added 22nd Jun 2006, ID #128387
You will have to restart it all over again.sorry man.
Zelda Fan answered: Added 1st Jul 2006, ID #130617
I don't know what to tell you dude,thats a pain in the neck,but there is nothing you can do about it,you will have to restart the game over dude.
spyro_legend answered: Added 13th Jul 2006, ID #133349
I heard some say the code E0000000000...etc
But I doubt it

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?