Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ho to get rock smash in Pokemon crystal?

Question asked by Guest on
Last Modified:

Question for Pokemon Crystal

Ho to get rock smash in Pokemon crystal

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Michael answered:

TM08 (Rock Smash) can be obtained from someone on Route 36. You can also buy TM08 (Rock Smash) in Goldenrod City.

Hope this helps!

Showing all replies
Guest said: 5th Nov 2016 | REPORT
TM08 is not an option for me in the GoldenRod mart. Only 4 TMs are available.
Guest said: 27th Dec 2021 | REPORT
there is one more tm in the list... just scroll down... lol
Fullmetal Alchemist 1 answered:

You get it from somebody along the road or you can buy it at the Goldenrod store. It's TM08.

Showing all replies
Guest said: 11th Aug 2019 | REPORT
It doesn’t appear for me
Guest answered:

Just outside of the Ruins of Alpha North entrance, a guy will provide you with TM08 Rock Smash once you clear the route from Sudowoodo. Not until then would you be able to buy it in the Goldenrod store

Showing all replies
Guest said: 6th Jan 2019 | REPORT
So then how do you get a tree Pokemon out of the way of where you're trying to go? ╥﹏╥
Guest said: 15th Dec 2019 | REPORT
You need the watering can from the flower shop
Guest answered:

After fighting Sudowoodo, you go to the right (the direction of violet city) and talk to a fat man, and he will give you the TM. After that, you can buy more at the goldenrod mart


For more questions for Pokemon Crystal check out the question page where you can search or ask your own question.

Need Answers?