Question for Pokemon Crystal

little_pichu asks: Added Jul 1st 2004, ID #5561

Question for Pokemon Crystal

Well, my story goes like this.

Somehow, I did in fact obtain ROCK SMASH, but I don't have it anymore.

Probably because I accidently released a pokemon I taught it to (oy).

Is there a way to get it back somehow, or must I trade with another game to get it (or is it even possible to trade TMs/HMs)?

Thanks alot. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
CC91 answered: Added 1st Jul 2004, ID #7058
If you go to the pokemart in Goldenrod City and go to the 5th floor and find the man who sells TM's. Talk to him. Pick the TM that says "MAY LOWER
DEFENSE". That is rock smash. I forgot which TM it was, sorry.

Other Answers
karandeep s p answered: Added 2nd Jul 2004, ID #7090
You can buy a rock smash in either celadon or goldenrod cities.
spideraman99 answered: Added 10th Feb 2005, ID #32935
It's TM08. And yes, you can trade TMs, not HMs. Attach a TM on a Pokemon and trade it. Then, the other person can take the TM from the Pokemon once he/she gets it.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?