Question for Pokemon Crystal

bluefire asks: Added Jun 21st 2005, ID #31168

Question for Pokemon Crystal

I think I did the clone Pokemon cheat one to many times.
The game glitched and now I'm a GIRL!
Does anyone know a way of changing back?
Please help!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
rockinangels answered: Added 27th Jul 2005, ID #67985
Sorry, but I don't think there is a way to change back. You will just have to start the game again.
Hope this helps :D
Other Answers
ShenGongWu answered: Added 26th Jun 2005, ID #60566
You can't. You'll have to start your game again. Sorry.
jamesiles06 answered: Added 30th Jun 2005, ID #61617
No,start a new game and before you do erase your game trade over your best Pokemon, (plus I don't care if your a boy or a girl).

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?