Question for The Sims 3

Guest asks: Added Feb 13th 2012, ID #247345

Question for The Sims 3

On my game, there is just me living in a house. I have a boyfriend who lives in a different house. How do I get him to live with me? I cook for him, get him in a good mood and still nothing comes up :/ and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 17th Feb 2012, ID #483653
If you have a good enough relationship with him, there may be an option to 'move in'. If not, get married. Can't do that, ctrl+shift+c on the key board (in that order)same for mac users. Type, 'testingcheatsenabled true', shift click on him, add to current family, or something like that.(you will not be able to undo this, so choose wisely)
Hope it helps!

,Sims Fan
Showing all comments
Guest said: 17th Feb 2012, ID #115874 | REPORT
This was so helpful!!
Thank you!!
Annie43223 said: 4th Jun 2014, ID #393910 | REPORT
You can undo it... click on the phone, then on real estate options then on move, Add the guy to the right hand box, and select kick out (should be there at the bottom) That's if you want him to stay in town. If you don't care if he stays, Just do ctrl+shift+c or on mac command+shift+c and enter testingcheatsenabled true . After you've done that hold shift down and click on him, and press object.... delete it.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?