Question for The Sims 3

Guest asks: Added Feb 5th 2012, ID #245708

Question for The Sims 3

Hi, I accidentaly aged my Sim by blowing out candles, then when I tried to modify her I accidentaly grabbed my neighbors kid and now she is in my household. I tried to split household nd it says I must have at least one child, how do I get her back to her parents? Thanks and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 30th Jun 2014, ID #630814
Have a child and send your neighbors back

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?