Question for The Sims 3

Guest asks: Added Aug 29th 2011, ID #217185

Question for The Sims 3

I want to move my sim into another house with her boyfriend but I still want to play them? Can I do this? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 3rd Sep 2011, ID #438306
Its easy, if you want to move house, either use your computer or mobile (ON TS3) and an option should appear that says "move". So click on that and.... Well I think you could figure it out from there.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?