Question for The Sims 3

Guest asks: Added Aug 18th 2011, ID #215083

Question for The Sims 3

How do I get social services to give me back my children and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 21st Aug 2011, ID #434608
If you mistreated your child sim, you cannot get them back from social services. If you care about your sims, you will think about what could happen if you mistreat one.

Guest answered: Added 4th Nov 2012, ID #549057
My husband made his sim start dating the social worker then had her move in with him, she brought the kid along and poof...he got his kid back....genus! LOL!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?