Question for The Sims 3 Pets

Guest asks: Added Jan 28th 2012, ID #244313

Question for The Sims 3 Pets

How can I see my children in the same town but different house and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
marron_kasonth09 answered: Added 20th Feb 2012, ID #484602
You would have to go to edit town and manage the family that way my seperating the characters you want to move to a different house hold.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?