Question for Super Mario 64

dimpsw2 asks: Added Aug 29th 2007, ID #95582

Question for Super Mario 64

Can some one tell me where Shifting Sandland is in the castle plz and get

 There are 1 pending answers for this question.
 Click here to see them. (Contains unmoderated content which may contain offensive material)

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
lynn_mgs answered: Added 29th Aug 2007, ID #207343
You can find shifting sandland if you go into the room where you enter lethal lava land. When you find the painting to enter lava land turn left, keep walking and turn left again until you reach a "dead end". To enter sand land just keep advancing and go through the wall in front of you. Sometimes if you follow the rabbit he'll lead you there. =) Hope I helped.
Other Answers
Supermario64 answered: Added 1st Nov 2007, ID #214622
You go to one of the brown doors in the main room of the castle.Then go to the other brown door.Then look around it should be in there.
green37889 answered: Added 24th Jun 2008, ID #264291
What you have to do is go into the hallway room (the one where fire land and that bunny are) and go up to the painting with the fireball on it. Go left and continue through that hall untill you must stop. Run into the wall. If it 'shivers' then jump into the wall. Tada!

P.S.This level is actually the hardest of all to find.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?