A recurring theme in the Persona series’ requests since the feature’s implementation are Fusion-based quests. These quests will require you to fuse a persona with specific skills and abilities. In Persona 5 Strikers, this feature is called Prison Mail requests. In this page, we will list down the steps on how to create the required personas to complete each Prison Mail request.
The only shortcut for some of the required persona is by using a Skill Card to force them to learn a skill. However, these cards can be quite rare so most of the time, you’ll have no choice but to selectively fuse specific personas to have them inherit their skills to their “offspring” personas. In some cases, this process will require several fusions to inherit a skill through several different generations of material personas. We will discuss that process in detail on this page.
Whenever you find a Skill Card
, hold onto it and avoid using it on a persona that you’ll eventually outgrow or won’t use anymore. Besides, you might even stumble upon a Skill Card that’s needed for Prison Mail requests. In that case, don’t hesitate to use it unless going through the Fusion
process is more convenient to you.
You also have to consider the level requirement of some of the material persona. This is because some of them will only learn the required skill after reaching a certain level.Don’t forget to register all updated Personas to your Compendium
, especially the Prison-Mail personas. This will help you in New Game+
+ since your Compendium Data will be carried over on your NG+ playthrough.
To make fulfilling these Prison Mail requests easier, you can consider getting the following Bond Skills
| Bond Skill|| Description|| Note|
| Joker’s Wild|| Increases the chance of obtaining Masks after battle.|| Masks are necessary to obtain new personas. More personas means you have more materials for Fusion. This skill will also help in obtaining the personas needed for certain requests that require Fusion.|
| Highwayman|| Increases the chance to obtain items after every battle. Drop rate will increase with every level.|| This also includes the chance to obtain Skill Cards.|
Part 1: Archangel with Amrita Drop
This request will require you to have an Archangel (Justice) with the Amrita Drop skill. To do this, follow the steps below:
* Capture a High Pixie (Fool). You can find them in Sendai Jail.
* Capture an Andras (Devil) and Succubus (Moon). Both can be found in Shibuya Jail.
* Fuse Andras and Succubus to get a Hua Po (Hanged Man)
* Fuse Hua Po (LV14) and High Pixie (LV14). Check if the resulting Archangel has the skill before confirming.
Reward: Diarama Skill Card
Part 2: Eligor with Divine Grace
This request can be accepted on 8/8. You’ll need to create Eligor (Emperor) through fusion. To do this, follow the steps below:
* Capture Lilim (Devil), Lamia (Empress), and Orthrus (Hanged Man) from Sendai Jail
* Fuse Orthrus and Lamia to get Ame-no-Uzume (Lovers)
* Fuse Ame-no-Uzume (LV29) with Lilim (LV25)
Reward: Rebel Soul Skill Card
Part 3: Kaiwan with Makouga
You’ll need to create Kaiwan (Star) through fusion. To do this, follow the steps below:
* Capture Principality (Justice) and Setanta (Emperor) from Sapporo Jail.
* Fuse Principality (LV27) with Setanta (LV26)
To make the Part 4 of this request easier, raise Setanta to LV31 for it to learn Regenerate 1. Register that Setanta to your compendium so you can resummon it later.
Reward: Soul Thief Skill Card
Part 4: Mitra with Regenerate 1
This request will become available on 8/17 onwards. You’ll need to create Mithra (Temperance) through fusion. To do this, follow the steps below:
* This is similar to Part 3. Capture Principality (Justice) and Setanta (Emperor) from Sapporo Jail if you don’t have them.
* Fuse Principality (LV27) and Setanta (LV31).
If you have trained Setanta during Part 3 and raised it to LV31 (when it learns the Regenerate 1 skill), you just need to re-summon that Setanta from your Compendium instead of capturing its base version from the jail.
Reward: Charge Skill Card
Part 5: Unicorn with Zionga
This request will become available on 8/24 onwards. You’ll need to create Unicorn (Hierophant) through fusion. To do this, follow the steps below:
* Capture Black Ooze (Moon) and Shiisaa (Chariot) from Okinawa Jail.
* Fuse Black Ooze (LV33) with Shiisaa (LV35).
Reward: Bond Skill level cap increase.
Part 6: Queen Mab with Technical Adept
This request will become available on 8/24 onwards. You’ll need to create Queen Mab (Magician) through fusion. To do this, follow the steps below:
* Capture Kikuri-hime (Priestess) from Kyoto Jail.
* Capture Kaiwan (Star) from Sapporo Jail.
* Fuse Kikuri-hime (LV40) and Kaiwan (LV37)
Reward: Bond Skill level cap increase.
Part 7: Trumpeter with Diarahan
This request will become available on 8/28 onwards. You’ll need to create Trumpeter (Judgement) through fusion. To do this, follow the steps below:
* Capture Sarasvati (Priestess) and Norn (Fortune) from Osaka Jail.
* Fuse Sarasvati (LV48) and Norn (LV54).
Reward: Regenerate 3 Skill Card
Part 8: Cu Chulainn with Concentrate
This request will become available on 8/30 onwards. You’ll need to create Cu Chulainn (Star) through fusion. To do this, follow the steps below:
* Capture Nebiros (Devil) and Mot (Death) from the Jail of the Abyss.
Fuse Nebiros (LV55) and Mot (LV59).
This is the last normal Prison Mail request in the main game. The next one becomes available in New Game+
Reward: Mediarahan Skill Card
Part 9: Dominion with Nuke Amp
This request is only available in Persona 5 Strikers' New Game+, on 8/30. You’ll need to create Dominion (Justice) through fusion. To do this, follow the steps below:
* Resummon Mot from your Compendium or capture it again from Jail of the Abyss.
* Capture Forneus (Hierophant) from the Tree of Knowledge.
* Fuse Mot (LV62) and Forneus (LV60).
Reward:Fortify Skill Card
That concludes our guide regarding Persona 5 Strikers Prison Mail Requests. Please check out our other guide pages for more helpful tips and tidbits about this outstanding action RPG.