Burping Lion asks: Added Apr 12th 2008, ID #115393


Can somone please tell me how to Transfur of of diricters cut and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
mattsonic answered: Added 11th Jun 2008, ID #260560
Well just put chao into your gameboy (no pak needed) and take it out on a other game
Other Answers
lilpup answered: Added 8th May 2008, ID #253329
Um well if you mean transfer chao then you have to have a gameboy advance or gameboy advance sp and the game sonic advance and then you have to have the gameboy cable that hooks up to the gamecube or nintendo wii and then hook it into the gamecube with the cable and transfer the chao / egg into your garder first then put in the game sonic adventure directors cut and send one of the chao in that garden into the gameboy / tiny chao garden and then take out sonic adventure directors cut and the put in sonic adventure 2 battle and transfer the chao in the gameboy/tiny chao garden

Well hope I helped and please rate this thanks ^_^

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?