How to Level Up your Territory Standing Fast
It is essential that you increase your reputation with towns and territories whenever possible, as doing so will enable you to reap many rewards and benefits that will make future quests easier. Take a look at our How to Level Up your Territory Standing Fast guide to find out what the quickest way is to increase your reputation.
Every major town in New World will have a Town Projects Board, this is a wooden board that is covered in fliers detailing special quests you can undertake in order to earn coins, Experience Points, and Territory Standing. Although it is possible to get Territory Standing from doing certain side quests within a territory, the amount of Territory Standing you will receive from them is minimal in comparison to the Town Projects Board.
- Town Projects offer the most experience points for Territory Standing
- You get approximately 3-5 quests per reset.
- The Town Project Board quests will restock every 30 minutes real-time.
- Quests are repeated, so stock up on materials to make future quests easier.
There are three different kinds of Town Upkeep Jobs on the Town Projects Board you can undertake, and the trick to level up your Territory Standing fast is to take on those that are easy to complete and repeat. These quests refresh every 30 minutes, and you can cancel one to get another one at any time. Listed below are some quests you can expect to see.
- Deliver 100 Water (From Well’s and any water source)
- Deliver 70 Fish Fillet (Catch and Salvage fish)
- Deliver 15 Nightcrawler Bait (Gathered from Flint during the day)
- Deliver 90 Coarse Leather
Make a note of where different resources are located as you explore New World, so you can easily return to them if a quest that requires collecting the resource appears on the Town Projects Board.
Take a look at our Beginner Tips and Tricks
guide to get help in the game if you are a new player.