Question for Final Fantasy VII

deathwish asks: Added Dec 23rd 2006, ID #73529

Question for Final Fantasy VII

How do you go to the place (I forgot what it's called) where the girl aris or something goes off and you need to get in there but I can't please tell me how to get it ( it's after the ancients castle). and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Repner answered: Added 23rd Dec 2006, ID #163333
You need to go to the northern continent. There will be a village at the southern part of the continent called Bone Village. Thats where you need to go
Mr.Rocket answered: Added 25th Dec 2006, ID #163628
Go north to the bone village,there youll have to dig for lunar curtain {I think it was},if you need help on this just ask.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?