Question for The Sims 2

Guest asks: Added Aug 28th 2011, ID #216981

Question for The Sims 2

If you're sim dies and the child is left home alone. No father. How do you get someone to move in to take care of her. Or do I have to keep getting an nanny? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 13th Sep 2011, ID #440477
Click on a family from the choices of ones that are now currently in a house (this would be you're new adult) and then waittil your cursor is over the house with the child. Once you click on that it should ask you if you want to join the two families.
Guest answered: Added 14th Oct 2011, ID #447547
I would try adopting the child into a different family via the adoption process on the telephone---when an adult dies, the social worker immediately comes to get the child.

Unless you have a way of saving in the middle of his death, at which point, you can move a different Sim in (using previous poster's suggestion). But I don't have that.
danielroxheaps answered: Added 15th Nov 2014, ID #646493
Create a sim and merge them

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?