Question for The Sims 2

Guest asks: Added Jul 26th 2011, ID #210143

Question for The Sims 2

On sims 2 when your sims break up, and you have children together how would you get joint custody of the children is there a cheat for that, or is there some special way of doing it that I'm not aware of? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
pixiechic662 answered: Added 28th Jul 2011, ID #426527
There is no possible way of having a joint custody, in order to have one parent see their children, you have to invite the sim over to the other sim's house.
Don't use the sims that broke up, use one of the children(if they are old enough) Have the child invite the parent over.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?