Question for The Sims 2

Guest asks: Added Feb 4th 2011, ID #184309

Question for The Sims 2

I have a boyfriend in the sims 2. H
He has a ugly face... How can I take him back to the sims creator. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
foreverthesims answered: Added 12th Feb 2011, ID #386724
It is not possible. However, if you have Sims 2 University you can do some job and get a career reward that changes your sim's face mold. However, they do have a cheat for this. Look up sims 2 career cheat.
Guest answered: Added 26th May 2011, ID #407455
Hi I know the sims 2 career cheat it is
( unlockcareerrewards ) if not spell this in the cheat box but no spases ( unlock career rewards ) remember no spases.

Bye xxx

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?