Question for The Sims 2

Guest asks: Added Oct 1st 2010, ID #167293

Question for The Sims 2

I put a family in a house but it was occupied and they joined family , but htis was an accident so how do I seperate them ? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 6th Oct 2010, ID #359543
you go into that family. then u move 'UR' sims out of the house one by one. The move-ed out sims will be shown at the family bin like one person one person only, rite? Move the sims into the same house one by one.

Hope this helped!
Guest answered: Added 8th Oct 2010, ID #359873
If you want your sim family to live there, do it the cruel but easy way by killing them. If you wanted that family, have them move out one by one with the computer or newspaper. Or, you'll do it the other way round. Hope this helps D(:
eoconnor answered: Added 17th Nov 2010, ID #367252
Theres an easier way than all of the answers above! go to the neighbourhood and click on that house that you accidently moved your family into, then look around for a button saying seperate. Or,just go to a newspaper and click find own place then a wee box will come up asking you who you want to move out then just clikc your family that you accidently moved in

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?