Question for Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

Guest asks: Added Jan 11th 2012, ID #240303

Question for Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

Can I get dins blessing as an adult? I'm stuck in the forest temple where I need to melt the ice over the eye and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Weevil answered: Added 12th Jan 2012, ID #472721
Din's Fire is obtained from the Great Fairy behind the bombable boulder after the guard's gate outside Hyrule Castle, which you get only as a kid.
But, you don't need it. Just shoot a normal arrow through a lit torch to the frozen eye switch, and it should activate. You might wanna get really close to the torch to shoot through it.
Guest answered: Added 12th Jan 2012, ID #472802
It's Din's Fire and use your bow aim for the eye but you have to make it go through the torch in the middle of the room.

Hope this will help!!!1
Showing all comments
Guest said: 17th Jan 2012, ID #106940 | REPORT
you didnt say where to find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest answered: Added 13th Jan 2012, ID #473007
Din's Fire can only be obtained as a child. Blow up the rock outside the castle.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?