Question for Zelda 64: Ocarina of TimeHello. OK first of all, I would like to start off by explaining that I bought The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Rare gold edition, heh heh) from a used game store for 10 dollars sometime around Christmas so no I have not gotten far......yet I am strangely drawn to the files the last dude left on here. He has also not gotten far (To the point of getting two spiritual stones) so I not only have questions for HIS file, but my file. This is gonna be LONG so hold on to your seats...
First one's for my saving space....
1. I am at the Great Deku Tree at the moment. OK in the bottom floor, there's all this water and all, and two skultullas (that I already killed, might I add). I wanna get to the other side but there's a big gap that I can't jump over. How do you get there?
2. OK, all the way at the top of the Gret Deku Tree, there's a room where there's two or three skultullas, but the door closes when you go in, so you can't get out. I have gotten stuck here on two or three times and have had to restart, so is there any way to get the skultullas without getting stuck? This has been ripping me apart for the longest time.
Now for his - which I should say Matt's- files:
1. Ok, I've visited Zora's Domain and talked to King Zora, and found Ruto's note. Is that place under lake Hyila with the underwater entrance where Jabu-Jabu is or not. If it is, tell me how I can dive deeper 'cause I can only dive 6 meters. If not...WHERE IS IT?! I need to find that spiritual stone!
2. from what it says at the Temple of Time, I need to know the Song of Time. Who teaches you that?
3. How do you get past the guards near the market? Are you even supposed to? Just curious.....
4. Navi has been bothering me for quite a while saying to talk to Saria about the last spiritual stone. I decided to play Saria's Song to contact her, and she told me all I needed to know....BUT NAVI STILL WILL NOT SHUT UP! Will someone please tell me where she is so I can get Navi to shut up?
5.and last, and least...that's right the most stupid, embarrassing question I could ever ask....PREPARE YOURSELF....Um OK, time to get it over with...How do you pronounce "ocarina" exactly? o'-'o When asking my mom to buy the game, I realised I could not pronounce it.....I feel stupid. OK! Now answer ASAP!