Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Mar 25th 2012, ID #255223

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How do you have the baby and how to stop three sims from moving in and how to make a double shot and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 31st Mar 2012, ID #494272
You get a coffee maker to make a double shot.

Guest answered: Added 11th Apr 2012, ID #497876
To have a baby you need to be on I think level ten and you need to have the relashinship status of "partner" once that is done you need to tap your partners name and it should say propose . Now it will sow you a variety of rings the more expensive the ring,the better the chances that your partner will say yes. When they do get married you need to buy a crib. Then follow from there. Hope it helps!

Showing all comments
Guest said: 1st Feb 2015, ID #510187 | REPORT
Wait till the three sims die then you can get baby or you can be nemesis

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews