Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Mar 24th 2012, ID #254907

Question for The Sims FreePlay

Help! I had my sims move in together before they were married and now I have a goal for them to move in. How can I get one of the sims to move out so they can move back in together? PS and they are so married. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 25th Mar 2012, ID #492896
Click on the empty house and assign one of the sims to live there. Then get the sim who lives in the house you want both to liveq in to ask the sim who just moved out to move back in. This will not work iif theyre married. Also, this will cost $5000.
Guest answered: Added 27th Mar 2012, ID #493587
Or have one of the sims become good friends with another sim in a different house, move into good friend's house, then go back to fiancé and move into fiancé's house. Cost is zero dollars.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews