Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Mar 22nd 2012, ID #254562

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How do you ask a sim to move out of your house and get

Add your answer

Answers for this Question

Guest answered: Added 23rd Mar 2012, ID #492473
Go to the town map press the house that the person lived in something would pop up scroll to the right and press the person
Hope this helps
Guest answered: Added 30th Mar 2012, ID #494158
I know!! (how to marry 2 sims..) go to level ten (at least) complete the goals then there will appear a get engaged goal and they will ask you to buy a ring (they will give you LPs first and the higher price you buy the more chance the sims will accept the marriage. (if there is no opition on propose Mariage, just keep on being romantic until it pops out. (the goal before the get engaged goal is the "build 3 business goal"..)
Hope this helped!!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?