Toad's Factory (MC) - Mario Kart Wii
1) Drift boost around the bend.
2) Watch for the crushing gumball machines. Wheelie through this area. Note the belts under them, though. Find the one with the green arrows and ride it to the exit, as it will speed you up. The red arrows will slow you down, though, so be warned.
3) Drift boost around the corner.
4) Carefully jump across the moving platforms here.
5) Watch the belts, as they bring boxes with them. Don't try for an item box unless it crosses right in front of you.
6) More moving platforms to jump over.
7) Hug the corner and drift boost around.
8) In this section, the belts change direction ever lap, so stay on the green arrows.
9) Hug the corner again and drift boost through.
10) Don't wheelie in this section.
11) Drift boost around the corner.
12) Here the walls move back and forth, revealing mud and/or boost pads beneath them. If you have a mushroom, don't bother and just boos through. Otherwise, you'll have to time the ramps to either trick off of them or grab a hidden boost pad under them.
Some the corners can be tough, so good handling is a good trait for this course. The mud at the end can also be a pain, and comes down more to luck then anything.
Point 8: Drifting while on the belt
Point 12: Hidden boost pads