Mario Kart Wii Guide - GBA Bowser Castle 3 (Leaf Cup)
GBA Bowser Castle 3
The green numbers are Thwomp.
1) Drift boost around the corner.
2) Wheelie to point 2 and drift boost around.
3) Wheelie to point 3 and drift boost around.
4) Wheelie to point 4 and drift boost around.
5) Drift boost around point 5
6) Wheelie to 6 and drift boost around.
7) Each of these platforms has an item box, a boost pad, and a Podoboo on it. Trick off of all the ramps, keeping to the right.
8) Wheelie to point 8 and drift boost around. Hold the boost till item box 3.
9) There is no point 9... I must have miss typed it or something...
10) Drift boost around the corner, under the Thwomp if you can. Don't take the jump ramp before them, it will only slow you down.
11) Wheelie through here. Don't worry about the item boxes.
12) Drift around the corner then wheelie through this section, following the purple line.
13) Drift boost around the corner.
14) Wheelie up this section back to point 1.
Just as with all the GBA and SNES tracks, this is very simple and small. Watch for the Thwomps.